Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Madelicious: Hot pandesal right off the oven


The manager told me that they churn out approximately 4,000 pieces of pandesal a day.

What’s unusual about this bake shop is that they constantly fill their pandesal bin with this hot-right-off-the-oven Pinoy favorite bread, because, as if non-stop, people buy them throughout the entire course of a 24-hour period.

What I often do is grab a seat in one of the three tables inside the shop and order two pieces at a time as each new batch of steaming hot pandesal are placed on the trays.  And they are incredibly delectable hot!  I would also bring along some cheese as filling.

Madelicious Bakeshop is located in Gallares Street in Tagbilaran.  And from what I learned online, Madelicious started operation in July 1998 in the City of Iligan by Mr. Marianito Dumadag Alemania and Mrs. Madel Penaso Alemania. They now have 44 branches and outlets all over Mindanao, Tagbilaran City, and in Metro Manila. 







Suggested read:




* * *



Please note:
I very much appreciate my articles and photos appearing on fellow bloggers' sites, popular broadsheets, and local broadcast news segments, but I would appreciate even more a request for permission first.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment