Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shiang Ma Nou


Shiang Ma Nou's dim sum have got to be the best I've tasted so far in Tagbilaran City.  The mami soup is truly delectable, as well as the siomai, dumplings, and siopao.  I can eat these practically everyday since I can't live without Chinese food for too long, like many Pinoy friends who can't go even a day or two without rice.

Well, I've a feeling I wouldn't be missing my favorite tea house in Binondo, Manila all that much anymore.




Shiang Ma Nou
Gallares corner J. Borja St.
Tagbilaran City
Tel No.: (638) 411-4373



\



* * *

Please note:
I very much appreciate my articles and photos appearing on fellow bloggers' sites, popular broadsheets, and local broadcast news segments, but I would appreciate even more a request for permission first.
Thank you!

*

7 comments:

  1. That bowl of mami looks heavenly delicious! Kagutom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks so good!


    Popped over from Food Trip Friday, here's mine:
    http://junkboattravels.blogspot.ca/2010/04/tgif-foodie-fryday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you can't live without Chinese food?
    kakabusog 'to...snack and dinner na.:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome dim sum feast, and the bowl of mami looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Dim Sum Restaurant. I can eat all the siomai:)

    Visiting for FTF- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.myrecipecollection.info/2012/04/my-pork-barbeque.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummmmmmmmmmmmm the soup looks delish Tito Eric and am drooling too :-) Returning from FTF.

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/beef-and-bacon-smoked-sausage-with-sun-dried-tomatoes-and-mushrooms/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, the mami soup looks really yummy, i want one now plus the dimsum, just complete the meal...and tea makes it more perfect! visiting late from last week's FTF, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete