Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cycles of life


Give it time. That is all that may be required. Just give it time.

Do not wallow in your story of the moment. Try to look to the long story, because your answer lies therein.

The river does not need to be pushed. The cycles of life present themselves, play themselves out, and every passage and movement becomes smooth.  And as you observe, the cycles will redeem this moment, and even this shall pass.

Remember that morning comes every day. The sunrise, noon and sunset do not fail, neither should you.


Sharing with Weekly Top Shots and Finagle A Foto



Please note:
I very much appreciate my articles and photos appearing on fellow bloggers' sites, popular broadsheets, and local broadcast news segments, but I would appreciate even more a request for permission first.
Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. Love your shot! Sorry I'm late visiting so late to thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #38... I've not been feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, beautiful picture, wonderful play of light and shade.

    ReplyDelete