Friday, April 27, 2012

Bohol Real Estate



For some time now, some readers had asked if I knew of or had seen any properties for sale here in Bohol.  At the same time, some people here in Bohol had asked if I knew of people who may be interested in buying their real estate properties (house and lot, farm land, lodging house, small resort, etc.).

Thus, I had decided to help out these folks by posting their properties for sale on my blog, and I had also just created another separate blog for such purpose: Bohol Properties.


For starters:

This house for sale in Baclayon may be brand new or newly-refurbished and painted, I'm not sure.  It is located along the highway, and right across is the view of Cebu Strait and Panglao Island.

If you wish to know more details about this beautiful blue and white house, send me an email and I will reply with its agent's numbers who can provide all of the property's pertinent information.

More real estate posts in the future!




Please note:
I very much appreciate my articles and photos appearing on fellow bloggers' sites, popular broadsheets, and local broadcast news segments, but I would appreciate even more a request for permission first.
Thank you!

*

1 comment: